Organic Wool Mattress Topper - GOTS Certified!
People ask, why are your wool products so much more expensive than other companies? The answer is simple, we use only GOTS certified New Zealand wool batting and never use scraps. Our toppers also weigh close to double what others weigh giving you a 2" thick topper. Wool is softer than cotton toppers, this luxurious topper will cradle you and relieve pressure points as you sleep! Wool helps the body regulate temperature by insulating from the cold and dissipating heat.
Made of 100% GOTS certified organic wool that come from free range, pasture-fed sheep!
Choose your organic topper in sizes from Toddler to Cali-king or any custom size!
Why invest in an organic wool topper?
- Your existing mattress or sleep surface is too firm.
- You are not ready to invest in an Organic Mattress just yet and want to start sleeping healthier sooner.
- You want a floor cushion or play mat that is free of any chemicals, fire retardants or artificial materials.
GOTS-Certified Organic Wool is held to a higher standard:
- Wool is grown on sheep that roam freely in their natural environment, needing only sunshine and grass to prosper.
- Wool is biodegradable and under the right conditions it naturally disintegrates on the land or in our marine environment through a biological process.
- Wool is an ethical fiber. It has served our planet well since the “Bronze Age”. Wool does not enter the food chain unlike plastic microfibers made from toxic petro-chemicals.
- Sheep grow a new fleece every year. A totally renewable fiber. Sheep get an annual haircut for animal welfare reasons, which amongst other things encourages mother and lamb bonding.
Exterior Cover: 100% GOTS Certified Organic Twill
Interior: 100% GOTS Certified Wool Organic Batting
Total Loft: 2"
Toddler 28" x 54 x 2" 10 -18 lbs.
Twin 39" x 75" x 2" 25 - 27 lbs.
XL Twin 39" x 80" x 2" 26 - 28 lbs.
Double/Full 54" x 75" x 2" 28 - 30 lbs.
Queen 60" x 80" x 2" 24 - 36 lbs.
King 76" x 80" x 2" 38 - 40 lbs.
Cali King 72" x 84" x 2" 38 - 40 lbs.
Production Time: 10- 14 business days
Flame Retardant: None
Expected Topper Life: 8 - 10 Years
Care: Spot clean and dry thoroughly. Flip and rotate seasonally.
Made with LOVE in the USA
Please note: Some of our products may retain their natural scent for a couple of weeks, while most people LOVE the scent, others may not. What is important to know is I Sleep Simple uses only natural and organic ingredients in the production process and there are never any fragrances, chemicals or dyes added to fibers and materials.
Shipping: Shipping is always free within the contiguous US, If you are in AK or HI or outside of the US, please contact me for shipping costs :)
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked