GOTS Certified Organic Carded Wool Batting
Organic Wool batting is used to provide a soft core of thermal insulation between layers of fabric and is a perfect for pillows, quilts, duvets, toppers, mattresses, cushions, felting or quilting!
Virgin wool is naturally antimicrobial, dust-mite resistant, soft, resilient, and naturally regulates body temperature. Virgin wool means that its never been used before and is better than recycled wool as it's stronger and has a higher quality.
GOTS-certified virgin wool is held to the highest standards for health and sustainability.
Benefits of GOTS-Certified Wool:
* Organic Wool is free of herbicides, pesticides, mold, and heavy metals.
* Wool naturally inhibits the growth of mold, mildew and bacteria
* Wool naturally regulates our body temperature and wicks away moisture.
* Naturally antimicrobial, dust mite repellent and mildew resistant.
* Wool is biodegradable.
* Please note: Some of our products may retain their natural scent for a couple of weeks, while most people LOVE the scent, others may not. What is important to know is I Sleep Simple uses only natural and organic ingredients in the production process and there are never any fragrances, chemicals or dyes added to fibers and materials.
Made with LOVE in the USA
Shipping is always free within the contiguous US, If you are in AK or HI or outside of the US, please contact email@example.com for shipping costs :)
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked